Help & FAQ
Help & FAQ
How much does my delivery cost?
We are currently offering free delivery on all orders over $100, otherwise freight is $10+GST.
Do all the prices include GST?
Yes, Yes, Yes. All the price you see on our website include GST.
When will my order be delivered?
We despatch orders on the same day if they are received before 1pm, after 1pm we do our very best but can't make any guarantees. Deliveries in the North Island are overnight, South Island is 2-5 days depending on the size of the order and your delivery address. You will receive an email from our courier/freight company when your order is despatched.
What if I don't like what I bought or bought the wrong thing?
We're people too and understand that mistakes happen, if you wish to return something just give us a call and we can work out the best way to help out.
Do you offer guarantees and warranties? If so for how long?
We offer a moneyback 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you are not happy with what you receive simply return it to us and we will give you a refund. If the product is faulty we will offer to either replace the product or refund, the choice is yours.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions.
- The guarantee is available for all products purchased from lamson.co.nz
- The guarantee lasts for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee is available to the original purchaser only when accompanied with the original receipt
- This guarantee is non transferable
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses – i.e. time or other products
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use in New Zealand
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturers control, including failure to follow the user guide and maintenance instructions, inappropriate storage methods and or inappropriate cleaning, modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- The guarantee does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above Lamson shall at its discretion, repair the product, or at Lamson’s discretion, provide new goods to repair the fault or replace the product with the same or similar model to the same specification, this shall be Lamson NZ Ltd sole obligation
- Any repair work undertaken will be approved by Lamson
Can I change my payment method?
The payment method for an order cannot be amended online once the order has been submitted to lamson.co.nz, but we can change thinigs over the phone, just give us a call.
Are my credit/debit card detail secure?
The security of lamson.co.nz servers is closely monitored to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of credit card numbers and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. The lamson.co.nz Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) industry standard, the highest level of security available today for web-secured applications. SSL relies on a pair of public and private key technologies provided by Verisign, Inc. and based on a 40-bit encryption algorithm developed by RSA Data Security, Inc.
When will my credit card be charged?
When you place your order, lamson.co.nz checks and confirm that all the charges are correct and that the shipping charges / discounted promotions have been applied. Once that is verified we request authorisation to charge the order amount from your credit card company.
Why was my credit card payment not processed?
Your credit card company may have declined authorization to debit your card due to one of the below mentioned reasons. If such a situation arises, we will inform you of this via email:
- There may be a credit limit on your account
- The incorrect card type, number or expiry date was accidentally selected when placing the order
- There were dashes or spaces in the account number that could not be recognized
- Your bank requires verification from you before authorizing the purchase
- Your card may be recently issued and has not yet been activated